Options Garage Cabinets
The "Organizer" holds eighteen 12 or 15 gallon tubs.
Got Stuff? The "Organizer" is a great way to store, categorize and pull out items for easy use.To accommodate 18 tubs the “Organizer” is wider than our standard cabinet and has an adjusted shelf configuration. It also comes with double aluminum extrusions on all shelving upping maximum single shelf weight from 150 to 220 pounds.
- Locks - Like to keep the kids out of a cabinet where you store paint or chemicals? K&L has key locks available upon request.
- Drawer Slide - Full Extention Ball Bearing Drawer Slide -As an option to our standard 3/4-pull roller drawer slide we also offer the "Accu-Ride" ball bearing slide that offers smoother action and allows the drawer to extend completely past the cabinet caseing for easy access to drawer contents.
- Clothing Rod/Cedar Backs - We all have a coat closet by our front doors, but most of us enter our home through the garage. Hang a jacket or swap out summer/winter wardrobes, just add a clothing rod or optional cedar-back to any of our large cabinets
- Hidden Workbench/Drawers - Keep an ongoing project, compontents and tools accessible, but quickly hidden behind cabinet doors. We can put drawers or a work surface and pegboard within our larger CLS or CD cabinet.
- Maple Butchblock Countertops - Do some serious pounding on your workbench? The answer for you could be our 1½ inch thick solid maple butcherblock top. We have delivered and installed these tops in seamless lengths up to 24 feet long.